Quality management is the base of our daily work, keeping procedures safe and verifying continuous high quality of products and services. Accurec has implemented a comprehensive quality management program, which integrates the aspects of:
- Administrative and operation process description
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Mandatory educational program for employees (external and internal)
- Bio-monitoring of personnel to dedicated heavy metals
- Voluntary emission monitoring program
Accurec`s quality management system covers following legislation and guidance:
- EfB (Entsorgungsfachbetrieb §§ 5,53, 57 KrWG)
EfB is a mandatory federal waste management quality system, similar to ISO 9001/14001
- BCRC (Battery Collection and Recycling Certification), compiled by EBRA (European Battery Recycling Association, Brussels) and integrates specific battery recycling issues like recycling efficiencies, technical minimum requirements for hazardous materials storage and handling
Our QM – program is yearly updated and proven by federal acknowledged independent auditor.
To guarantee content and impurities of outgoing products, Accurec maintains its own laboratory. Beyond this, incoming waste – specifically unknown battery chemistries need to be identified by X-ray analyses. Main relevant gaseous emission components like mercury, carbon, etc. can also be measured online.